Do you recently made a new iPhone purchase? Transferring all your data from your old iPhone to a new one is a good idea. We’ll show you how to do it in a variety of methods, and we’ll walk you through each one. Consequently, you’ll receive the same iPhone and all of your data. Also, it’s going to look and perform better than ever before.
1. How To Transfer Data From Old iPhone To a New iPhone Using Quick Start
- It’s time to bring your old and new iPhones together. Check to see if Bluetooth is enabled on your old device.
- Start up your brand-new iPhone.
- The Instant Start screen for a new iPhone appears on your old iPhone. Take the next step by pressing the Continue button.
- For any new iPhone, an animations will show. To scan this photograph, place your old gadget on top of your new one.
- After connecting your iPhones, wait for the data and settings to transfer among them. Bring both iPhones in close proximity to one other.
- Insert both your Apple ID password and the passcode from your old iPhone when requested.
- Setting up your second iPhone using Touch ID or Face ID.
- Choose whether you would like to resume your data from the most recent iCloud backup or whether you would first wish to backup your previous device and thereafter restore your data.
- The next step is to alter your location, Apple Pay, Siri, and other settings. Your former device’s settings carry over to the new one. If you’d like, you may make changes in the Settings app.
You’ve successfully transferred all of your info to your new iPhone.
2. How To Transfer Data From Old iPhone To a New iPhone with iCloud
- Turn on Wi-Fi on your old iPhone.
- Go to the Settings menu in your mobile device.
- iCloud can be accessed by tapping [your name].
- Click iCloud Backup from the drop-down menu.
- Now is the time to reactivate your account.
- Wait for the backup to finish.
Setup your new iPhone after you’ve backed up your old one.
- Make use of your new iPhone by turning it on.
- Find out where you’re from, and what language you speak.
- Set up Touch or Face ID and a passcode by following the onscreen prompts.
- Take a look at your apps and data in the Apps & Data section and tap Restore from backup.
- Using your Apple ID, log in.
- To restore from a backup you just made on your old iPhone, pick it when prompted.
- Allow for the transfer of your data between your old iPhone to your new one.
- Complete the remaining set-up stages by following the on-screen instructions.
3. How To Transfer Data From Old iPhone To a New iPhone Using iTunes
- Your Mac or PC should be equipped with
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- To use an old iPhone, simply connect it to a computer.
- Make sure to follow the onscreen instructions if you see a pop-up message requesting access to your iPhone.
- From the top toolbar, click your iPhone.
- Select Encrypt backup if you wish to move your Health and Activity data and saved passwords.
- Setup a password for your backup.
- click the Back Up Now button.
Once you’ve completed your backup, it’s time to retire your old gadget. Transferring data to a new iPhone is now possible:
- On your brand-new iPhone, turn it on. The “Hello” screen will appear.
- To get to the Apps & Data screen, keep going through the setup stages.
- Restore from iTunes Backup is the option you’ll want to choose.
- You can restore your old phone’s data by connecting the new one to the PC you used for the backup.
- Make sure your new iPhone is selected by clicking the iPhone icon in the upper-left corner.
- Select Restore from Backup from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Choose the most recent copy of your data.
- Please input your backup password if it has been encrypted.
- Wait for the transfer to finish before disconnecting your iPhone from iTunes and Wi-Fi.
- Your iPhone will now be ready for use.